If you get locked out of your spryCloud account, and the password reset on the Nextcloud login page isn't working, you may follow these simple instructions to reset your password.
- Visit the "Services" page in the client area (if not logged in, you will be asked to log in to the client area. Your client area login details are different than your spryCloud login)
- Click on the "spryCloud" service in the list of services
- On the left hand side of the page, click "Change Password"
- Generate or enter a new password, then click "Save Changes"
- Login with your new password at https://cloud.spryservers.net