Revision date: 10/07/21
Spry Servers, LLC has created this privacy statement in order to demonstrate our firm commitment to privacy. The following discloses the information gathering and dissemination practices for this Web site.
Information Automatically Logged
We use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our servers to administer our web site, and to prevent fraud. We track your activity on our website for analytics and fraud detection.
Our site uses an order form for customers to request services. (128-256 bit encryption). We collect sensitive information which is used only for billing and contact information. This information is not sold, distributed or used in any other way. Our credit card gateway provider, will have access to your sensitive information solely for the purpose of processing payment. They also use 256-bit high-grade encryption. We do store your encrypted credit card information in our system for recurring billing. You may opt-out of this.
Contact information from the order forms is used to get in touch with the customer when necessary. If you opt-in, we may contact you from time to time with special offers or newsletters.
Billing information collected is used to bill the user for services.
Unique identifiers are collected from web site visitors to verify the user’s identity.
Demographic and profile data is also collected at our site.
We use this data to tailor our visitor’s experience at our site showing them content that we think they might be interested in, and displaying the content according to their preferences.
This site and our mobile applications have security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control. We use strong SSL encryption to ensure your privacy.
We will never sell your personal information to a 3rd party for any reason. In order manage our business and deliver our services we do work with third parties. These third parties ("Subprocessors") sometimes require access to your personal data, as certain functions of our business rely on the outsourcing of some data processing. We keep a list of subprocessors below (some of which access your personal data), which is subject to change at any time.
spryCloud Specific Policies
- Check Commerce (United States): ACH/eCheck payment processing
- Google: Analytics, SSO login, remarketing data, CDN, cloud infrastructure
- Facebook: Analytics, SSO login, remarketing data
- CloudFlare: Content Delivery (CDN), analytics
- JSDeliver.net: Content Delivery (CDN)
- Certain 3rd parties for whom we resell products and services.
Certain optional features in spryCloud allow you to connect to external accounts.
How we use your Google user data:
The import tool will connect to the domain https://cloud.spryservers.net
- Permissions used for the spryCloud Google data import tool:
- Google Calendar API (https://www.googleapis.com/auth/calendar): We use this to import your calendar and schedules into spryCloud.
- Google Drive API (https://www.googleapis.com/auth/drive): We use this to import your documents and files from your Google Drive account.
- People API (https://www.googleapis.com/auth/contacts): We use this to import your Google contacts into spryCloud.
- Photos Library API (https://www.googleapis.com/auth/photoslibrary): We use this to import your photos into your spryCloud account.
Your private Google data is not used for any other reason than to import your data into your spryCloud account. Data is not shared with or accessible by any other 3rd party. Once connected, you must explicitly click import to import your Google data.
Data Request & Deletion
You have the right to request a copy of all the data we store pertaining to you and your personal information. You also have the right to request deletion of all your personal data. (except where required to be retained by law or for accounting purposes) To request a copy of your data or to request deletion of your data, please open a support ticket
Warrants and Civil Subpoenas
We will not share your personal information or data hosted on our servers with outside entities or authorities not explicitly defined within this privacy agreement. The only exception to this, is if we are served with a warrant or civil subpoena by a government authority or where otherwise required by law.
Contacting the Web Site
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this web site, you can contact: firstname.lastname@example.org